Saturday, September 20, 2014

Sadda Haq

Wasssup people??!! Haaaaaa....so how's it goin'? and how you doi'n?!! I wonder why am i behaving like an air-hostess these days!Too much manners?Any way,will just try to type some random stuff.
When you have just so much to say but the situation and time and place and people are not appropriate then my dear friends that situation sucks.

I don't know there are few things that get me so angry that it turns to a funny situation that i laugh away their stupidity.lets leave it to that and talk something useful.

It's really hard to do something good and not get into the eyes of  the people who do not like you because you are doing the same thing better than them.Editors,journalists,authors-all established ones and then they read something on my space and think how's that possible?how does this asshole manage to write like this?
And the next step is they emulate and copy and use my ideas and style of writing,without giving me credit to it and secondly(i know there's no firstly!) get themselves all the comments and likes and praises,readers without even thinking how they are trying to kill the writer in them and letting the soul of the writer live in their bodies.When you are  using my concepts,style of writing,vocabulary,topics,subjects and the way of presentation of the same,then you are obviously giving my writing more importance than your writing and it is out of the window.

Vinitaji i respect you as a person and have also sent you a request to make me part of your writing team but i did not receive anything from you,but every sunday you use MY ideas,concepts and topics present them in your own  style,that's wrong.That's absolutely wrong.You very well know that in every article of yours you are "inspired" by my writing.but you let it happen week after week ignoring the obvious and.that makes me want to say some really nasty things to you but like they say "umar k lehaz karna" that's what i am doing now.
So you do not want me,but you want my ideas?Very good.Keep it up.And thank you.

Someone rightly said,"world is a very tolerant place it is very tolerant to everything,except talented people."


I was trying to keep this in my heart and not let hurt anyone's feelings but a theft is a theft in any way,may it be ideas,creativity or anything else.It takes a lot of hard work and a sort of "manthan" of emotions to pen writing for me and then someone just copy pastes it?.No,I will not accept it.






















No comments:

Post a Comment