Friday, July 3, 2015

Love

I am in love. Its someone you know very well.A person who is on blogger.A very talented young lady who makes me believe in love like I never knew before.
I believe we together can change the world.She is Best at what she does.I am normally a wild horse but for her I can bcome her pet!She is this she is that I don't know what what
but she is one of a kind.

Not the obvious of what you may think,some will be surprised some will appreciate while some will envy.The girl will be revealed in the next post.Suspense?Hell yeah!
Till then go on an aaawww...streak with some of my childhood photos:

The first one has my one of my most favourite t-shirts.And yes I was quite a dramebaaz back then,not that I am not today!
The second image has my Granny's favorite dress,a sherwani which she took special care to be purchased at the most exquisite shop of charminar.Yup it was my b'dday
The third was taken by forcibly waking me up from a nice sleep.My uncle was a professional photographer and yes he found a free model for his studio!I think I have this dress with me still...
That's me and my sister at a function.Just look at my eyes,
so Innocent!





No comments:

Post a Comment