Thursday, July 30, 2015

Love Me Thoda Aur...!!!

The heart has broken,tears have flown and the soul has drenched in it
but guess what I am okay...
The man who I considered  as a Pillar has collapsed.
When I look at him I used always say"Unka jeevan ek misaal(example)tha aur woh khud ek missile the...RIP(Return if possible) Mr.Kalam.

You know what I am not going to cry for you again for I know you wanted the young men of this country to wipe the tears of those helpless who cry.Iam stronger than ever before,iam more determined than I ever was.Stubborn
,I was born but now no mercy,no compromise.

This morning I was having my breakfast at a regular joint and I saw the uncle,owner was very sad I inquiried what was wrong and he said,kuch nahi beta meri budhiya ki tabiyat theek nahi hai bas isiliye man nahi lag raha tha."I also came to know that he hadn't eaten anything because she couldn't eat anything.I thought do such kind of people also exist?
When I was younger I used to look at that 90's love and think how beautiful it is but when I wanted to love in today's generation it was more like some race or competition like who has the better of the other and they show off.The love is only there to show off on network websites in reality the essence of love is gone,everything is so materialistic.People used to live and die for one...
and today hookups are as fast as fashion.Its just,comfortable living together not living to love.When is the time to love both are so busy either the meeting is for sex or fight.We could manage to live the unadulterated childhood of 90's but unfortunately couldn't enjoy the fresh and unselfish love of that era.The problem is we can't do much about it as well.The cost we have to pay for living such comfortable, so comfortable that it is sometimes suffocating.
Its just that to put it crudely,today's attitude is something like using tissue paper,Use and discard.
A girl someone who can Understand.There are many who love but to understand your loved one takes lot of wisdom.

No comments:

Post a Comment