Sunday, August 30, 2015

A Splatter of Positivity!:)

There is a way the universe works.Its what is called  the Law of Attraction.
Whatever vibes you pass into the space they come back to you in some or the other form,mostly magnified.
There was so much negativity I had to go through recently that I thought to equal the yin and yang in the atmosphere.
Fortunately few positive developments helped me achieve it.Raksha Bandhan helped me dissolve the bitterness I was carrying for some time.
Like I said earlier I am the Eldest of the million cousins I have and each sister tying one rakhi meaning the no.of rakhis will almost reach my upper arm.
My hand was looking more like that tree in temples and dargahs where you tie that thread wishing something,the one you see in 'Bhar de jholi meri' song
And by the way what a sensible movie Kabir khan has made.Salman almost acted convincing in that movie.
And that li'le rabbit harshali was so cute!Too good for the very first movie.

So yeah I was talking about my tree I mean hand. There's this youngest cousin of mine whose family paid an unexpected visit and I wasn't ready for her gift after Rakhi tying ritual(mind you we are not supposed to give money!)
So I searched my room to fnd anything to give to  some 3 or 4 year old.
PlayStation? nah. Oscar Wilde books?Man first let her learn proper alphabets!
Watch?Usey time dekhke office ya collegecollege thodi jaana hoga?
Kids kids kids what do they like?
Dolls,Toys and something on those lines And god was kind enough and I did not find any of these!
Then I found a palm sized  maroon and cream coloured bag which I bought long ago and it was very dear to me,I don't know why but I gave her that gift
and she liked it so much that she showed around to her parents and friends.The happiness which I saw in that toddler's eyes that day made my day and it felt like my  stomach filling up and heart warming up.
I thought it was just a small bag then why was she so happy about it,
then i understood that I gave her not just the gift but also my feelings of attatchement and affection for that thing which transferred to her when she received it.
I believe in spreading smiles,no matter even if iam crying a thousand tears inside.

I went to a church the other day to receive a friend and during mean time I had a small chat with one of their pastors,we discussed about spirituality, Jesus's life,contemporary world problems and so on.Then I asked him that why does god gives so many obstacles,difficulties to good people,his reply was:Son,because he loves you.
Yeah right, he loves me.I'm convinced.
Why do I have work so hard for something which others get it easy? Why me?
Then he goes on to say few things which were more of a praises of me.
When god blessed you with so many positive things you never questioned him asking why me?
Then how irrationality you can ask him when he puts few hurdles to extract the best from you.
I thought, point to be noted my lord!
That answered all my questions.

An important lesson what I have learnt is that when your instinct says someone is right they mostly are.
When any person tried to think ill for you once in your life they are most likely to continue the same for the rest of their lives.And when you hit back strongly they behave like people wanting to reconcile but actually they are waiting for you to cool down and when they find you vulnerable they try to attack with all what they've  got.
But little do they know that a wise person doesn't have vulnerabilities and like aadarniya Hulk Shreeman says in that bhakti ras movie 'Avengers'
"I'm always angry!".


On a serious note, count your blessings.
Give and receive love not via blue tooth  but through genuine good wishes and respect for each other.
Fill the heart with positivity so much that negativity finds no place to live inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment