Monday, September 28, 2015

Not Just Like Any Other !

I am a very selective person. I accept nothing but the best.Best for me,I mean. (it's all subjective you see)
Compromise doesn't exist in my dictionary and like Mercedes says
'The best or nothing!'
But that doesn't mean that I am a very Pompous person. I am one of the most simple persons you may come across.
I can eat the same kind of food for all my life.
I can sleep on just one simple mat.
No Pillow or bedsheets.
We used to sleep this way in N.C.C.
So got used to it. Its actually healthy if you look at it,the flatter and harder the surface you sleep the tougher the body will be.
If you are in that fluffy beds then sooner your bodies will also soon turn into big pillows,one front and one back!
And many such things which make me low in expense and high on expanse of non materialistic things!More on it some other time.


Ya,so wassup? Such a boring weekend I tell you,I have spent counting leaves can you believe it?
No not the leaves on a tree but some artificial orchids!
So yeah as boring as it was by the end of the week it was Ganesh Nimarjan! So made it up for it up for all the gloom
I am disgustingly lucky no?
I know.I wouldn't call it luck,rather I would call it karma.At the starting of the weekend I happened to distribute food to the poor of a nearby slum,as a part of 'Annadan' we do every year,we normally call only our colony people and do the ritual but this year I was the one in-charge and I saw to it that the food was distributed to the needy.
I said to our organiser,"Apne colony walo ki already bhari hui hai,pet.
(For the angrezs out there I said our colony people belly is already full,so let's feed the empty stomachs,the poor)

Yeah, the world is round they say and  I had some outdoor work recently and was so busy that couldn't have breakfast or lunch,the good news was that I hadn't had dinner previous night as well,wow!
So I was famishing and when I finally left from work one security guard standing near parking asks."Bhaiyya Khana khaoge?" I thought a newly opened hotel promoter he was,its very common in Hyderabad.I said nahi thank you.Then he said "thoda sa kha lo"Then I thougt 'Kaale mein much dal hai' No restaurant promotes this way
 I went in and to my pleasant surprise saw,it was Bappa sitting majestically on the pedestal and the annadan was on.I looked at him for few seconds joined hands(mine),touched feet(his)and headed for prashad.
Karma,my friend is very tricky but sometimes it's so simple that we cannot understand it.Think about it.

In another news our Nautanki cum Chamiya,Narendra Modi met the top CEO's of the world and 'discussed' how to empower India.I don't know how they discussed without even a  translator 'cause our prime minister's English is Mashallah and the CEO's Hindi is Subhanallah.
I wrote something about the Digital India initiative which was the outcome of this meetings have a read.
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1638035896437871&id=100006944281311&ref=bookmarks


I am not like any other Indian who would be wooed and moved by this initiative.'Cause I dream in sunlight not in the darkness of nights and  I know its just a big beautiful 'Bakwaas'.


On a positive note,Sania is soaring like a rocket.I always knew she had it in her.Feels so good to see someone fly like a Phoenix!
Ranbir's Tamasha looks promising,doesn't his jacket look like my t-shirt of my previous DP here? Design and colour wise?Coincidence much.
I love fashion,Ya surprise,surprise?
I especially love playing with colours since I am very talented in drawing I ask someone else to pen down the design for me.
Some day I would love to start a clothing line of my own.
There are so many inspirations you'd find in our own country that you don't have to import ideas from outside.
For example,Rajasthan has some really vibrant and bright colored fashion.The designs are very regal and lively at the same time.
By the way I speak Rajathani,my childhood was spent with marwadi neighbours and friends."Mana pooro ko pooro marwadi aawa!"which means I know marwadi.

So,ya(not soya)! this is how my weekend was like,a Rollercoaster ride which was under repair!
Had fun and for coming weekends I would humbly say"Bring It On!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment